CCI offered a quarterly newsletter that summarizes current best practices.
Click Here to view the Summer 2018 Newsletter.
- Everyone is a Leader
- Measure Accurately, Act Rapidly, and Partner with Patients
- CCI Supports Target BP: Recognition Program
Click Here to view the Fall 2017 Newsletter.
- Benefits of Low-Intensity Physical Activity for Sedentary Adults with Cardiometabolic Risk
- South Carolina's Opioid Epidemic
- Machine Learning Applications for Medical Record Data
- On Target with Target: BP
Click Here to view the Summer 2017 Newsletter.
- Diabetes and Prediabetes in South Carolina: A Healthy Lifestyle Can Make a Difference
- Improving Quality is Important to Health Care
- Metformin Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Prevents Diabetes
- Optimizing Clinical Work Intensity to Optimize Care
Click here to view the Winter 2017 Newsletter.
- OQUIN Hypertension Initiative: A Quarter-Century Look Back ... And Ahead
- Does SPRINT Support a Change in Target Systolic Blood Pressure (SBP) for Most Patients with Hypertension?
- New Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Reports
Click here to view the Fall 2016 Newsletter.
- Improving Hypertension Control in Partnership with CCI and The AMA
- Free Chrysalis Workshop Series
- Statin Therapy: Opportunity to Reduce Heart Attacks and Strokes Nationally and in SC
- Research Project Improves Population Health
- Daily Huddle Gaps in Care Report